Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2713 Wolveshire Lane, College Station
Gorgeous new construction home by Classic Homes by Mariott! Great layout with open concept living, kitchen, & dining. True 4 bed/3 bath PLUS a study or playroom! Also this home has a THREE CAR GARAGE! Very rare commodity in Castlegate II. Large windows throughout living, dining, & master. Plus, a HUGE closet in the master suite! Clean, updated transitional design elements create a perfect canvas to bring in your style & color pallet to make it your own. Large plank wood-look tile, beautiful granite, quartz, & marble countertops, Bosch gas stove, stainless GE appliances, floor to ceiling brick fireplace, upgrades galore!
- MLS® #17009402
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,481
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2713 Wolveshire Lane
- SubdivisionCastlegate 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Britt Mcgee
- Listing Office:Mariott Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.