Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401-409 Goldilocks Lane, College Station
NEW CONSTRUCTION, FULLY LEASED through 2019 in THE BARRACKS!! BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN AGGIELAND!! These luxurious townhomes feature: Granite, stained concrete floors, vinyl windows, black appliances, HUGE bedrooms, & more! Located ~2.5 miles from Texas A&M! The Barracks is an exclusive master-planned community offering resort style amenities, including a CABLE WAKEBOARDING PARK, Sandy Beach, more than 7 Community Parks, a Sheet Wave Surfing Machine and a $20M Recreation Venue that will feature craft beer and pizza concept, Restaurant, a Lazy River, Private Cabanas & More!! The HOA provides Digital Cable & Internet, full lawn care of the fenced grass backyard, and all exterior maintenance.
- MLS® #18006771
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypePackage of Townhomes
- FeaturesElec Hot Water Heater, Fencing, Indiv Heat/Ac, Indiv Wtr Meter, Sprinkler System
- Parking Spaces15
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees175/unit
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address401-409 Goldilocks Lane
- SubdivisionThe Barracks
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Luke Marvel
- Listing Office:Marvel Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.